Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
Todd English’s bluezoo
On Thursday, Nov. 23, Todd English’s bluezoo will be open from 4 p.m. until 10 p.m., serving its full menu in addition to the Thanksgiving special. The special will be $38. Reservations can be made by calling 407-934-1717.
- Thanksgiving Day Special: Roulade de dinde (turkey roulade), winter squash, chestnut mezzalune, haricots vert (green beans), porcini gravy, sage, nitro cranberry
On Thursday, Nov. 23, Garden Grove will feature its annual Thanksgiving buffet, served from 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The buffet will be $42.99 for adults, $20.99 for children ages 3-9 and free for children under 3. Disney Characters will provide entertainment for the dinner buffet. Reservations can be made by calling 407-934-1609.
- Thanksgiving Day Special Highlights: Roasted winter squash soup, roasted turkey, apple cider-glazed smoked ham, a variety of sides including mashed potatoes, caramelized carrots, butternut ravioli, hazelnut brown butter stuffing, various composed salads and an assortment of homemade cakes and pastries (Children’s menu: Chicken nuggets, mini corndogs, mac & cheese, daily vegetables)
On Thursday, Nov. 23, Il Mulino will have a Thanksgiving special in addition to its full menu. Seating will be from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The special will be $39 for adults and $25 for children. For more details and to make reservations, please call: 407-934-1717.
- Thanksgiving Day Special: Organic heritage turkey, confit legs, sweet potatoes, brussels, Cipollini, cranberry, natural jus
On Thursday, Nov. 23, Fresh will have a special Thanksgiving Day buffet served from 12:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. The buffet will be $42.99 for adults, $22.99 for children ages 3-9 and children 2 or under will be complimentary (exclusive of tax and 18% gratuity). For more details and to make reservations, please call: 407-934-1609.
- Thanksgiving Day Special Highlights: Assorted salads, cured meats and cheeses, assorted hot and cold tapas, roasted butternut squash soup, seared wild Florida sea bass with caper white wine sauce, mashed potatoes, carved honey baked ham, roasted organic tom turkey, wild mushroom risotto
For more information, all menus can be found at www.swandolphinrestaurants.com/holidays.
Westgate River Ranch & Rodeo
Westgate River Ranch & Rodeo, located just one hour south of Orlando, will offer a Thanksgiving Day menu beginning at 3 p.m. EST on Thursday, Nov. 24, for those wishing to spend their holiday home on the range. The menu will be $34.95 for adults, $14.95 for children ages 5-12 and complimentary for children ages 4 and younger. Reservations are required.
- Thanksgiving Day Special: Herb-roasted turkey, glazed ham, prime rib, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, stuffing, green beans, corn, cornbread, sweet yeast rolls with whipped butter, salad bar, apple, pecan and pumpkin pie and other assorted desserts
To make reservations, please call 863-692-2926.
Cocoa Beach Pier
The Cocoa Beach Pier will offer a traditional Thanksgiving meal Thursday, Nov. 23 for those who prefer to eat their turkey with scenic ocean views, perched above the water. The menu will be $21.95 for adults or $10.95 for children 10 and younger, served from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. at Pelican’s.
- Thanksgiving Day Special: Choice of turkey with stuffing or honey bourbon ham with cranberry sauce, served with either roasted garlic red mash potatoes or candied pecan and roasted banana sweet potatoes; served with green bean casserole and yeast rolls and a choice of pumpkin pie mousse, warm pecan pie with vanilla ice cream, apple cobbler a la mode or white chocolate bread pudding for dessert.
To make reservations, please call 321-783-7549 between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.